RIGHT OF RETURN
1. The buyer has the right to unilaterally withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, if the product is broken or does not correspond to the ordered items or has other discrepancies.
2. The buyer must notify The Beginnings about their wish to return by sending an email to email@example.com
3. The buyer is responsible for any damage to goods sustained while returning the goods to The Beginnings.
4. If you are using the right to refuse due to damage all shipping costs will be paid by The Beginnings.
5. If the buyer used the right to refuse, The Beginnings agrees to pay the Buyer full cost of the goods purchased within 30 calendar days after the buyer has sent a written rejection of the product and returned it.
Shopping on the Internet is regulated by the Cabinet Regulations No. 207 of May 28, 2002 "Regulations on Distance Contract", the law of the Republic of Latvia "the Law on Protection of Consumer Rights" and the Cabinet regulations No. 631 of August 1, 2006 "Procedures for the Submission and Examination of Consumer Claims Regarding the Non-conformity of Goods or Services with Contract Provisions".